Henley Business School in Germany is not only committed to provide individuals with the necessary education they need to succeed in a modern business environment. We equally work at organisational level, helping to develop teams and executive leadership alike, across a variety of levels and technical functions, ranging from senior leaders to high potentials and functional experts.
On the one hand, we offer corporate rates on all our programmes:
Is there a particular member of your team that requires that extra ounce of skills and qualities to make it onto the executive level? We offer our individual programmes for particular members of staff at favourable rates for employers, if sponsored through their organisation. Sending two or more participants will give the sponsoring organisation a reduction in the overall tuition fee. Equally, Henley can provide access to their programmes in Germany to closed cohorts, i.e. if an employer has the need to develop a number of staff members, our programmes are flexible enough to be taught at the organisation’s premises.
Contact us for more information on corporate rates. At Henley, we make your organisation’s development needs our priority.
Programmes eligible for corporate rates
The following programmes are eligible for corporate rates in Germany (all taught in English):
- The Henley Professional Certificate in Executive Coaching – for (senior) managers, HR professionals, team leaders who wish to enhance their people management, coaching and mentoring qualities (this programme will also be available in German as of 2021)
- The Henley Executive MBA Global – for experienced leaders to equip them with a broad variety of skills and tools for an accelerated career path
- The Henley Post-Graduate Certificate in Leadership programme (available as of Spring 2021 in Hamburg and Munich) – provides a more senior insight into leadership, the do’s and don’t’s, and how to succeed on the executive and board room floors.
Tailored solutions for your organisation
On the other hand, we also offer bespoke development solutions. Working with your teams and depending on your organisational direction we help you put together thought-through and tailored solutions across a variety of disciplines. Why choose Henley for your development? In a nutshell:
- We specialise in developing programmes with interdisciplinary elements that accurately reflect the way global organisations work
- We develop rich solutions that draw on our breath and depth of research and proprietary intellectual property
- We draw inspiration from our connection with the University of Reading and Henley Business School’s 14 research centres
- We understand the world is moving at a faster pace
- We recognisze that given the pace of change organisations face, individuals must quickly adapt to challenges that require a new set of skills, qualities and behaviours needed to thrive and succeed
- We deliver with a practitioner focus; we weave together our expertise into crafted solutions that allow business leaders to do their jobs more effectively.